The SFC Group is the home to our key series:
- The Software Room: Our software review series where we look at various operating systems and programs from the past, present, and future. We even cover the latest software announced at press conferences.
- The Tech Table: Our flagship tech series, where we showcase old and new hardware, or sometimes get into some various tech shenanigans.
- GamePlay: Our gaming let's play series, where we take a look at a phethora of video games, ranging from party games to platformers to simulation games.
- GameGuide: Our gaming review series where we look at (in detail) video games and gaming accessories, as well as the history of video game companies. Our gaming reviews are usually scored accordingly using the RoadRailer Scoring System (RRSS).
- Technology Showdown: Our hit animated series and a homage to Computer Showdown, where your favorite tech mascots go on adventures in a world where a showdown may insue. We also have a spin-off series, Technology Showdown Misadventures, where your favorite tech mascots get into all sorts of shenanigans.
- The Sage & EDjr Show: Our upcoming flagship original web comic series, starring Sage and EDjr, where they go on wacky adventures in the animated world, meeting some familiar faces along the way. It is scheduled for a release later in 2019.
- Adventures from the Jackbox: Our upcoming fan-made web comic series, where we discover the world inside the Jackbox. It is scheduled for a release (alongside The Sage & EDjr Show) later in 2019.
- Shoppers Showcase: Our retail documentary series, where we look at the history of and showcase dying or thriving department stores, malls, shopping centers, service plazas, and more.
Our video content is distributed through our YouTube channel, but we also distribute live content through Twitch and Mixer. We also have other ways of notifying people of our latest releases, such as through Patreon
, and Discord