Like most chatrooms, it needs to have rules. These rules are important to keep our chatrooms clean and drama-free. Please read and agree to them first before chatting in any of our live YouTube, Discord, and/or Twitch chatrooms. Failing to abide by these rules will result in either getting muted, kicked, or banned from our chatrooms until further notice.
Live Chatroom rules:
1. Please do not constantly use any form of vulgar language. We want to keep our chatrooms as clean as possible (keep it PG-rated). Your message that contains it will instantly get removed by either the bot or the moderators.
2. Please do not flood the chatrooms. This means don't repeatedly send the same message over and over again, or sending too many messages in a short amount of time. If you do flood the chatrooms, those messages will get removed by either the bot or the moderators.
3. Please do not send links to spam. This means don't send links that contain spam, scams, or inappropriate/mature/explicit content. If you have any links that you want to share in any of our main chatrooms, you are allowed to do so, just make sure to keep it clean. Your message that contains the spam will get removed by the moderators.
4. Please do not harass or cyberbully. We welcome new viewers to the show, regardless of their gender, age, race, etc. Please respect the other viewers, and don't give them a hard time.
5. Please use an appropriate username before you join the server. If you use one or more inappropriate word(s) in your username, you will get kicked off the server by the moderators.
6. Please do not use multiple accounts/usernames. This is to avoid confusion. Any multiple accounts owned by that one user or any users with the same or similar username to the other will get kicked off the server by the moderators.
7. Please do not roleplay on this server. This is also to avoid flooding the chatrooms. Any messages that have roleplaying involved will get removed by the moderators.
8. Please do not use biased statements. You can still share your own opinion, but don't make it seem like fact. Be respectful towards someone else's own opinion and/or perspective as well; please do not try to discriminate against someone else's opinion. It's their own opinion; no one has any legal right to change it.
9. If you have any questions you would like to ask us, feel free to do so! Don't ask any questions that are too personal though.
10. Be courteous! That means be respectful. Don't discriminate against someone else, and please don't kick up a fuss in the chatrooms; we want to keep our chatrooms clean and drama-free as possible. Also, try not to go into politics or any other sensitive subjects, as that might rile people up and cause a flame war, which we don't want. Finally, please make sure to keep this in mind: professionalism. Remember who you are representing. Everything you say or do will be seen by every viewer, and it is recorded. Make a good reputation for yourself, and for our viewers.
If you agree to these terms and conditions (and if you weren't previous banned), you are welcome to join our chatrooms. Thanks for taking the time to reading this.