Live Chat Rules
Looking for the live chat? Visit this page here:
GamePlay Live & Q&A Stream Live Chat Rules
At SFC, we do everything in our right to keep our community as open, drama-free, and friendly as possible; that’s why we have rules here so we don’t have to give the moderators a hard time. Before we go over the rules though, an important notice:
In order to comply with YouTube’s Terms of Service, you MUST be 13 years or older to use the live chat. If you are under that age, we highly advise NOT using the live chat.
So, with that out of the way, here are the live chat rules…
- All of our fans and viewers here are treated equally with respect, and we want to keep it that way. Discrimination, harassment, and impersonation of others are strictly prohibited.
- While not considered a major rule here, we advise that you keep the swearing to a minimum for others. Excessive language and use of offensive slurs are strictly prohibited.
- Please don’t flood or spam the chat with the same message; we get you.
- When it comes to controversial topics, such as politics or religion, please keep them to a bare minimum; we are not here to rile people up, nor is this the place to fully discuss them. More serious topics that could harm others (such as racism, ableism, homophobia, etc.) are strictly prohibited.
- Please don’t force other viewers to give out their personal information; personal information is personal for a reason.
But really, the most important golden rule of all is this: Use common sense. (In a perfect world, that’s all we should say.)
Got the rules? Then you’re all set to go! If you have any problems with the live chat, let our moderators know!