In order to comply with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) laws, we require that you MUST be 13 years or older to join, chat, and discuss in our community pages.
At SFC, we do everything in our right to keep our community as open, drama-free, and friendly as possible—that’s why we have rules here so we don’t give our moderators a hard time…
These rules apply to our social media pages (YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter), the live chatrooms (plus the games that involve audience participation) used during our livestreams, and our community Discord. Violating any of our Community Rules below could result in being timed out or banned.
- All of our fans and viewers here are treated equally with respect, and we want to keep it that way. Discrimination, harassment, and impersonation of others are strictly prohibited.
- Please don’t flood or spam the same message. We get you. (Also, please don’t excessively ping other people.)
- When it comes to controversial topics, such as politics or religion, please keep them to a bare minimum.We are not here to rile people up, nor is this the place to discuss them. More serious topics that could harm others (such as racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, etc.) are strictly prohibited.
- We advise keeping the vulgar language to a minimum for others. Excessive vulgar language and use of offensive slurs are strictly prohibited.
- Please don’t force viewers to give out their personal information. Personal information is personal for a reason.
- If (for some reason) you have multiple accounts, please use your primary account. We want to ensure that the viewers and subscribers that watch our shows are legitimate and aren’t alts.
- Our community pages are English only. As much as we like having international viewers here, translating your messages would be time consuming.
But really, the most important golden rule of all is this: Use common sense. (In a perfect world, that’s really all we should say.)
Got the rules? Then you’re all set to go! If you’re having any problems in our community, let the moderators know!